Home Depot still selling @ $197 a ton!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tailrace

Sep 25, 2007
Bullville NY
I just picked up my three tons of pellets from Home Depot for a grand total of $591. Presto Logs....I like the way these burn, low ash, very little or no clinkers, and keeps our house toasty warm. With three tons I'm set for the winter....Happy Burning everyone :)

Wow that's a good price, I only burn 3 tons pushing it per year, must check out HD in my area

I had just gotten some from Lowes for $3.94 per bag. I only wanted a couple to see how they would burn. I know they were selling them a couple weeks ago for almost $6/bag. I asked them about it and they said the price was lowered because of competition with Home Depot, since they are across the street. I don't know how long the price war will go on.

Last Sat my HD was $207 for Wood Fiber's :(

Status
Not open for further replies.