Home inspection photos 2015

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the multitasking bathroom. We had a famous boat architect hand us blueprints that had heads designed like that. He got politely dismissed with a thank you very much.

The duct tape in the bathtub surround made me laugh! There was symmetry to it.

My favorite is the bath fan sometimes
You forget to turn it on and it's a bad one

I have shingles that don't match on one side of my house. One area had ice damming and needed to be re-done, the other didn't. The rest of the roof was only 6 yrs old.

I have shingles that don't match on one side of my house. One area had ice damming and needed to be re-done, the other didn't. The rest of the roof was only 6 yrs old.
Are they at least the same color?

Are they at least the same color?

Similar but not the same. Hard to find exactly the same shingle when you have zero information on them.

That side of the house faces the woods. Absolutely, no one sees it unless they get on the roof. I have no neighbors. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.