Homewarmer brand of stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
o man!
you guys are killin me.

I shall continue my quest.

Sadly, I have a large 2 door Garrison sitting in my LR that's too big to fit into the chimney..
:(

What are you looking at for a price and features in a stove? There's several of us Mainers here . . . and you never know when someone might be thinking about getting a new stove (whether it be a member, family member or friend of a member) . . . letting us know some more info may result in folks keeping their eyes and ears out for you.

hm, well it might depend if someone happened to be looking for something like my Garrison..
But generally speaking, I might be looking at the $300.00 price range...
Not much I know.
If nothing presents itself, I shall continue to use my Regency insert...
Reason for wanting to change, is simply that the Regency does not seem to output the sort of heat I need.

Thanks fellas,
Rich

Here is an old ad sheet on the Homewarmer

Attachments

• homewarmer-copy.jpg
    homewarmer-copy.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 600
Status
Not open for further replies.