How do I learn more about this Koppe KH77

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

FortBuilder

Dec 31, 2022
USA
Hello! Long time lurker. I’ve got an opportunity for a Koppe stove, but how do I learn more about it? My German is quite limited, and can’t find info on the stove.
Is it coal or kerosene?

BD06B9FF-AB04-4428-A235-4858B2BEE254.jpeg C63BAFB1-623F-49E3-8F2F-0C6E4822A71C.jpeg 9CACA794-C5F1-40C7-A50E-B6057737B598.jpeg BD88BB15-FAE9-4065-A166-037B51C22EEE.jpeg

Reactions: FortBuilder
Don't give up hope yet. There are a few stoves of this model on Germany's eBay that are listed as wood stoves. Some of them have thermostatic operation. Can you post a picture of the firebox interior that shows the floor or grate?

Don't give up hope yet. There are a few of this model on Germany's eBay listed as a wood stoves. Some of them have thermostatic operation. Can you post a picture of the firebox interior that shows the floor or grate?
I’ve asked for pictures of the interior!

Reactions: begreen
It looks like a wood burner. The upper unregulated air ports look like a basic secondary air supply.