How old are we all?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

How old are we all

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the old ranger said:
With the large numbers of members in the two higher age groups, perhaps pellet producers should start making long range plans for packaging in 20 or 25 pound bags.

Ranger

Nah, just build all the bags with rollers in the bottom edge so we can just pull them behind us. I can scoop them from the bag to the stove. :)

the old ranger said:
With the large numbers of members in the two higher age groups, perhaps pellet producers should start making long range plans for packaging in 20 or 25 pound bags.

Ranger

I like that idea . I am 62 now those bags might be real heavy in 10 years . Plus a 40 pound bag doesn't fit in my 40 pound hopper . Whats up with that .

45 this coming february. grew up on wood heat(14-18 cord per year in the old homestead). burned 6 plus cord per yr in my own home 'til the wife got tired of the mess. loving the pellet heat.

jtakeman said:
the old ranger said:

Ranger

I have no issues with the 40 lbs. bags. They lay nicely acrossed my walker. :lol:

What, no power chair?

SmokeyTheBear said:
jtakeman said:
the old ranger said:

Ranger

I have no issues with the 40 lbs. bags. They lay nicely acrossed my walker. :lol:

What, no power chair?

:lol: maybe next year!

Excell said:
the old ranger said:

Ranger

I like that idea . I am 62 now those bags might be real heavy in 10 years . Plus a 40 pound bag doesn't fit in my 40 pound hopper . Whats up with that .

What you mean you can't get 40 lbs of lead into your hopper?

SmokeyTheBear said:
Excell said:
the old ranger said:

Ranger

What you mean you can't get 40 lbs of lead into your hopper?

So that's how you get them huge clinkers? :p

ShaneR34 said:
I actually saw 20 pound bags (no kidding) of a type I've not seen before at the grocery store this past week. Kinda surprised me!

Can get the name if ya want it :p

I wonder if they are BBQ pellets ?

I would prefer 20 lbs. I have never seen them in Canada . Hell I have never seen them at all .

Status
Not open for further replies.