How to replace control panel#250-02622 , Lopi AGP freestanding pellet stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

SESZOO

Nov 30, 2013
NORTHERN NY, Almost Canada.
Been running my Lopi AGP Stove since 2013 ,never had a problem besides a blower motor this year , The Control panel #250-02622, needs to be replaced now .and haven't found any info on how to do this , ,Have one ordered and any help would be welcome Thanks

I have rebuilt V8's. I removed the cover within the pellet bin and apparently, more sheet metal needs to be removed to get to this board. It;s NOT two screws and push on the connectors. Anybody had experience with this stove shutting down randomly on THERMOSTAT mode 1, 2 or 3. Just get the blinking red light and should have filed a warranty claim in year one. I bought a board, now, how to un-bury it and push on the Molex connectors. Thanks Pellet friends!!