Husqvarna 37XP

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

danrclem

Jul 23, 2008
KY.
First of all, if this isn't allowed here please remove it.

I have no affiliation with this but thought I would pass it along just in case anybody near would be interested. This is what appears to be a lightly used Husqvarna 372XP for $400. It's about 35 or 40 miles south of Louisville, Kentucky. I'd check it out but already have one.

The 372XP sold really quick which I expected it to. This morning he listed an Oregon 620-120 chain grinder for $50. Needless to say, I jumped on that. It looks almost new. I have a Northern Tool grinder which I think is an Oregon copy. I'm hoping the Oregon will operate smoother than the Northern Tool Grinder.

While I was there I asked him if he had any chains for sale and he said he had some. He had four 3/8" chains for 20" bars and they were almost new. Two Stihl, one Husqvarna and one Windsor. He gave them all to me for free. Needless to say, I left there a very happy person

Last edited:
Reactions: bigealta