Husqvarna dealer playing games . Is this common practice ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My bottom line: if you buy OPE based on warranty or dealer (co-dependency thing) chances are you're gonna be unhappy with it.

Unless you're talking a certain Husqy dealer in Shokan NY, or Dolmar/RedMax dealer in Greenwich NY. There are honest, ethical chainsaw dealers, just not many. Down here in the CT Panhandle, all bets are off. So you DIY for win-win-win. Certainly not rocket-surgery. One clue- good dealers generally don't sell ripoff product (popsicles).

Would you beileve that hack mechanics at a Bridgeport dealer provided all the stimulus I needed to learn how to fix diaphragm carbs? Gets really simple after the first couple, and you don't get ripped off. And, you don't get pizzed off at arrogant jerks any more.

Reactions: dougand3
You are right . I'm kinda glad it happened . I'm gonna feel more confident using my tools and not gonna have heart attack when it breaks eventually.
PS: Now I know why they give you one more year of warranty if you buy several cans of Husqvarna fuel with your saw. I've overlooked it when buying mine and was upset , now I laugh at myself .

Reactions: Jon1270
Status
Not open for further replies.