Hutch stove ID and info?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

gandl

Jul 26, 2019
Oklahoma
I saw this stove in a home being remodeled and am interested in it. It has a Hutch Manufacturing Company plate on it. I've searched the internet and most all I can find on Hutch is the Hutch Rebel. They are asking $400 for the stove and pipe. Does anyone know anything at all about this stove?

stove 1.jpg stove 2.jpg stove 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this stove in a home being remodeled and am interested in it. It has a Hutch Manufacturing Company plate on it. I've searched the internet and most all I can find on Hutch is the Hutch Rebel. They are asking $400 for the stove and pipe. Does anyone know anything at all about this stove?

View attachment 245953 View attachment 245954 View attachment 245955
Their was a question just in the past few weeks. if you stroll to page 5 you will see Hutch Rebel. I have one, but think that price is way to high.

Looks like a slightly newer version of that model.