I am looking for a augur motor for a tasman 40000 pellet stove what size

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can call the mfr.and see if they are nice and give you interchange #.Look on motor,most have a tag.If still runs,count rpm's,measure shaft diameter.If all else fails,call hudson river stoves,they used to make your unit.

You can call the mfr.and see if they are nice and give you interchange #.Look on motor,most have a tag.If still runs,count rpm's,measure shaft diameter.If all else fails,call hudson river stoves,they used to make your unit.
are all shafts size the same the man went out of bus i just ordered a lopi augur looked the same rpm same and volt the same what do you think

are all shafts size the same the man went out of bus i just ordered a lopi augur looked the same rpm same and volt the same what do you think
Most stoves use the standard shaft 3/8 i think.Direction may not be the same(rotation) but that can be changed.However some motors are not rated (mechanicaly)to change direction.They will work just do not last as long.Rpms and shaft the big thing.

hey my tasman 4000 auger is not working dont think it is getting the signal to turn is that a computor board or is there somthing i can fix sometimes it sounded like it was getting a signal and started to turn but then delay and then spin what do you think

Status
Not open for further replies.