I am probably going to buy a Qudra Fire 1000 Pellet Stove that I am looking at today with some minor repair needs. Am I making a mistake in buying it

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Currently experiencing very poor performance in a used quad 3100 wood stove. Going to look for a new stove. Im not sure about there pellet stoves. But be careful. From all the reviews ive read quads either run strong or arent worth the metal put into them. Unfortunately i have one of the bad. Just read all reviews on that model and if there are even a few bad reviews i would pass on it.

I don't know what you might pay for that pellet stove, but it may cost you more maintenance costs in the long run than what it's worth. For emergency heating, I would buy a propane Mr Buddy before I would buy this pellet stove. If you're just shopping I would keep looking.

Here's the manual for that quad 1000