I made my choice Vigas 60 with 2 500 Gal Propane Converted Storage tanks

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NE Poultry Supply

Aug 18, 2015
Southern Maine
I must say Tarm and Varm were close behind. I worked with great people at both of those companies. I did not even hear about Vigas until I was nearly about to order the Varm.

It was a Garn rep that told me about Vigas. I called and Spoke to Mark at AHONA. He knows his stuff. He also was very kind to answer all my questions (multiple times) as I called to get my system configuration figured out. I went to see Mark and his son at the Friburg Fair yesterday. They showed me the systems and I as even more pleased as I saw it in person.

The biggest draw for me.... The Vigas boiler are the only wood boiler that seem to be able to do any sort of modulation. That to me was pretty important. So when I found that option I was sold. Plus the price was better then all other comparable options. (over 200K btu with Lambda controls)

Welder comes tomorrow morning to do my storage tanks, I move them in on Saturday. I put the 1 1/2" copper in. Then the Vigas 60 Boiler comes in Tuesday. By the end of next week I hope to fire it up.

So excited, Thanks to all who helped find the information that allowed me to get this far so soon. Then members of the forum are very helpful. Thank You.

Nice. Wish I knew they were at Fryeburg. I would have made plans to go there.

I must say Tarm and Varm were close behind. I worked with great people at both of those companies. I did not even hear about Vigas until I was nearly about to order the Varm.

It was a Garn rep that told me about Vigas. I called and Spoke to Mark at AHONA. He knows his stuff. He also was very kind to answer all my questions (multiple times) as I called to get my system configuration figured out. I went to see Mark and his son at the Friburg Fair yesterday. They showed me the systems and I as even more pleased as I saw it in person.

The biggest draw for me.... The Vigas boiler are the only wood boiler that seem to be able to do any sort of modulation. That to me was pretty important. So when I found that option I was sold. Plus the price was better then all other comparable options. (over 200K btu with Lambda controls)

Welder comes tomorrow morning to do my storage tanks, I move them in on Saturday. I put the 1 1/2" copper in. Then the Vigas 60 Boiler comes in Tuesday. By the end of next week I hope to fire it up.

So excited, Thanks to all who helped find the information that allowed me to get this far so soon. Then members of the forum are very helpful. Thank You.
What was the price on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.