I visited Woodmans yesterday.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

harryfatcat

Nov 30, 2012
South West New Hampshire
I needed a few parts for two Jotul 602's that I'm fixing up so I took a little ride over to http://www.woodmanspartsplus.com/ to pick them up and save myself the shipping charges.

I figured I'd take the scenic route because I had the time and I could check out some areas along the way that I'd never been to before. My GPS decided to make the trip even more scenic than I had planned so I didn't get to spend as much time exploring the place as I would have liked. There's a sign out on the main road that says they have a stove museum but I didn't find it. I'll have to go back some day and check it out further.

Scott (I think that was his name) was very helpful and they had a great display area with lots of different stoves and accessories. If you need a part and want to pick it up, call ahead because some of the stuff is in a different building, they'll gather it up and have it ready for you when you get there.

Cool place.

Cool place.

I get lost looking at interesting stuff when wandering around their web site. I can't imagine wandering the store and museum.

KaptJaq

Status
Not open for further replies.