ICC Ultrablack 15 Degree stove pipe elbow?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NVHunter

Feeling the Heat
Nov 3, 2013
Reno, NV
Why can't I find any information on this elbow?

I'd really like to use 2, 15 degree ultrablack elbows in a ICC system instead of 2, 45 degree elbows for my offset.

My father in law has 2, 15 degree elbows and I see that ultrablack has them (http://www.stoves-pipes.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=ICUE6UB15&CartID=6)
but I can't find any offset tables nor are the elbows listed in ICC's catalog.

Why isn't there any information on this elbow? Looks like it would be a great choice for minimizing draft issues while still getting an offset in place.

Why can't I find any information on this elbow?

I'd really like to use 2, 15 degree ultrablack elbows in a ICC system instead of 2, 45 degree elbows for my offset.

My father in law has 2, 15 degree elbows and I see that ultrablack has them (http://www.stoves-pipes.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=ICUE6UB15&CartID=6)
but I can't find any offset tables nor are the elbows listed in ICC's catalog.

Why isn't there any information on this elbow? Looks like it would be a great choice for minimizing draft issues while still getting an offset in place.
Could be that they offered a 15 at one time but have since discontinued cause they weren't selling. Go 30 or buy those 15's you found on net and do your best figuring for offset.

The 15 degree elbow still exists, just not much info on it. I was able to get an offset table from a whole sale dealer today for them. ICC Excel and UltraBlack is what Im going to with I think. If any one wants the offset table just PM me and I'll get it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.