ID my stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

mattparki

Apr 8, 2018
Leeds
Good afternoon,

I’ve just bought my very first house and keen on installing a stove! I’ve bought a second hand one from a friend of mine and was told it is a Villager Bayswater. However, looking at the info on Bayswater I disagree.

Does anyone have any idea on the stove please? I’m asking as I’m going to repair it and get parts.

I’ve attached a image which I’m hoping works!

Thanks in Advance.

Matt.

1387b4ffb7b1f81fa318c4935f7e80c5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a lot of air inlets below the fuel. Is it a coal stove? Can you give us more pics of the sides, and firebox?

Looks like and English or Irish multifuel stove.

Thanks all. I believe it’s a multi fuel stove. Villager Bayswater I was told but I’m not convinced having done my research.

I’ll have to look for the details when I’m home. In the meantime here are some pics I’m hoping will help you guys ID it?! Thank you!

b52e74d58e2f0e4f3c2c9f2b625062c6.jpg b0532fc8111d0b4efeb827ed94e50a69.jpg a19929dad61ba91be57ce3d8ca980a72.jpg

Reactions: begreen
Wait, it looks like the Chelsea is offered as solo- 1 door and duo -2 door. Maybe the Bayswater was offered the same way. I think a call to Villager may be in order.

Indeed I think we could be struggling with the ID. I have emailed the company, just waiting a return email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk