ID stovd

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

VwTdiwood

Oct 2, 2023
Massachusetts
Was hoping someone could identify this stove, I've only ever seen one other recently that sold and the individual did not know the brand.
I'd like to just get some photos of the inside all done up with firebrick and the holders if anyone has the same.
Mines boxed in ATM but I can try and get some measurements if it helps but there's a photo of the that sold which shows the front door etc.
Screenshot_20231002-182105_Facebook.jpg 20230929_190158.jpg 20230929_190148.jpg 20231001_143248.jpg

Looks like there are 2 different stoves pictured.

Yes "the fire boss" is my current stove and there is also an earth stove. I can't get good photos of the one in the back cause it's too heavy for one person.
The first photo I added is from a for sale ad of one that is exactly the same then I added photos of mine albeit there not very useful as the front door is facing the chimney