ideas for custom outdoor masonry water stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I'm pretty sure the bone scraps have already been distilled and all the liquids are long gone. Bone char is used to filter many things, including making sugar white.

Interesting. The first thing that pops in my mind is the horrible smell when the dentist is grinding a tooth for a filling.

The other thought I had was if there are deer bones in the mix the possibility of moving the prions that carry cwd into the atmosphere.

Just my random thoughts out loud

Reactions: SpaceBus
Interesting. The first thing that pops in my mind is the horrible smell when the dentist is grinding a tooth for a filling.

The other thought I had was if there are deer bones in the mix the possibility of moving the prions that carry cwd into the atmosphere.

Just my random thoughts out loud
I would probably build a special rig for making bone char if I were in the OP's position. Hopefully the OP does figure out how to make an effective masonry boiler.