Identify Kingsman Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

profdlp

Sep 23, 2017
Westlake, Ohio
Trying to identify this. Model is listed as "Cabin Insert" and Kingsman's site has zilch.

I'm mainly hoping to disassemble and clean (or replace) the blower fan.

KingsmanTag.jpg KingsmanStove.jpg

I'm mainly hoping to disassemble and clean (or replace) the blower fan.
I'd pull the blower and see if it has its own number on it, lots of companies use the same blower model for multiple stoves at any given time, you might get luckier doing it that way.

Reactions: profdlp
I'm still trying to figure out how to get the daggone blower out. I thought maybe the two bolts holding that long thin brass piece at the very bottom might be the key but they seem to only serve to hold the brass trim in place. The rest of it is welds all around. The nuts on the back that the brass trim bolts go into are hard to get at but i can just barely get a fingertip on them. I'm wondering if the mounting screws are hidden under the trim.

Turns out that buried way in there are two bolts you can loosen, at which point you can slide the blower assembly over a couple inches and lift it off. Got the squirrel cages cleaned, all the old dust and goop out, then oiled the motor and bearings. Purrs like a kitten now.

Reactions: EbS-P
Does the stove have a secondary burn system? Tubes under the baffle?