Im new. Trying to know more about my stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Youbet7

Dec 3, 2019
0409frogskin7
Yep its treemont, I think I would have better chance finding big foot before any info on this stove. Came with the house, works awesome! Came with a coal insert. Hesitant to use the coal but would like to try. Also can I get parts if I need them. Any chance on model or owners manual. Anything would be appreciated. If anyone can help with any info, thank you so much in advance.

Attachments

• 20191203_222850.jpg
    20191203_222850.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 150
  • 20191203_222924.jpg
    20191203_222924.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 162
  • 20191203_223042.jpg
    20191203_223042.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 154
Yep its treemont, I think I would have better chance finding big foot before any info on this stove. Came with the house, works awesome! Came with a coal insert. Hesitant to use the coal but would like to try. Also can I get parts if I need them. Any chance on model or owners manual. Anything would be appreciated. If anyone can help with any info, thank you so much in advance.
How is it installed? Does it have a liner hooked to it running to the top of the chimney

I do not believe it has a liner. Last spring when I cleaned the chimney. All I saw was block. No metal piping. Should it need it? Seems to work fine. Or is it needed for coal?

I do not believe it has a liner. Last spring when I cleaned the chimney. All I saw was block. No metal piping. Should it need it? Seems to work fine. Or is it needed for coal?
It is needed to safely use your insert. When you cleaned it did you pull the insert out?

I didnt pull anything. Just used a chimney sweep from the roof top.
Then you only did about 1/4 of the job. Where did the stuff you swept out go?

Yep your right, should have pulled it and clean the top! Thanks you have helped alot!
Your really need to properly install your stove if you want to use it. The way it is now is unsafe