Introducing myself

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Old VT Crafter

Oct 30, 2008
By the covered bridge
Hi, My name is Chris and I live in Southern Vermont. I have been using a stove for over 20 years and have owned an Avalon and in my current home a Regency F1100. I use it as the main heat source in my 1200 sq ft home. It does a good job of heating the house so I don't use the oil burner.
I have lurked for a while here so I have "gotten to know" some of you.

I'm in southern VT too. Can I borrow some wood ? loljk
Welcome. This is a great site.

Welcome to the forum Old VT Crafter. Sounds like you aren't new to wood burning. That's good as there are plenty of folks on here that are new and can use some of your knowledge.

You might think about editing your signature and putting your wood stove type in there along with any other relevant information. It will help others.

Sounds like you've also been burning wood this year and especially this week. November came early this year in lots of parts, including Michigan. But now they say we are going to warm up to the 50's again and one day of 60. Normal fall weather.

HowwwDee!

So ya have gotten to know some of the folks here eh? Some of them are real doosys ain't they. ;-)

So welcome.

Welcome out of the lurking closet, Chris. Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.