Invincible T

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricbed

Nov 10, 2013
Angola ny
I have an older invincible T that I just purchased. Gave it a good cleaning and fired it up. It burns great but it is not cycling like a newer stove that I am used to.
When the stove gets up to temp and the auger shuts down, the combustion blower also shuts down. Then they both start up at the same time.
Is this normal for this stove or is there another issue.
It seems to be burning good otherwise. I cleaned the ESP thinking that may have been an issue.

You sure it's the combustion motor shutting down?...and not the distribution motor? The flame will immediately get extremely lazy and soon go out if it's the combustion motor.

Yes it's the combustion blower. The flame dies down. The red light on the control panel stays lit but the blower stops. I put a multimeter at the junction block and it is loosing power from the board.

Uh oh. Hopefully someone with a greater knowledge of electronics chimes in. Not sure if the ESP dictates how much voltage is sent to the blower. Could just be a bad ESP. Fairly cheap fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.