IP control board reset and programming procedures??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

kenstogie

Feeling the Heat
Oct 2, 2012
Albany (ish)
i was having issues with my 25IP and its all up and running cranking out the heat :)

....but is guzzling a bag of pellets in about 12 hours on the 1 setting.

i am guessing i may have messed with the settings on the control board (part # PU-CBIP) and was wondering if there were instructions on how to reset the control board and maybe even adjust the heat modes for that floating around here....

i do see many for the 25 pdvc and the buttons look the same but understand they are different...
i will gladly say please (and thank you also)

cheers all. :)

For your model you will have to contact englander support. Your model is different and has different programming

For your model you will have to contact englander support. Your model is different and has different programming
i sent an email to tech support, and hope they get back to me.... fingers crossed...

so i did the following and i dont know if its right (in the testing phase now) but figured it may help others....

----press and hold the bottom 3 buttons all at the same time within 4 seconds and wait 3 seconds and then release buttons. Wait 5 - 10 seconds for the F5 readout display to go blank.
Unplug power lead - wait 5 seconds
--this set Low Fuel Feed, Low Burn Air, and the Air On Temp ALL to 1 and at this setting it burned rich and lazy ( at least for my stove)
--Low Fuel Feed should be at 4, Low Burn Air at 4 and the Air On Temp 1. as per email support Press & release each button one at a time to check these. The single digit that appears in the Blower Speed display only is your current setting.
--To correct/adjust these while that single digit is displayed for 3-4 seconds use BOTH the Blower Speed Up or Down arrows at the same time to adjust. It should save automatically. **( i believe the Englander rep meant the blower and heat setting buttons at the same time)
--check the LFF, LBA and AOT again ....just Press & release each button one at a time to check these.

so thats where i am at now testing these settings.... i will report back so if anyone else has this issue maybe it will help....

*** it should be noted these model number are all the same and look like the below pic... 25-IP, 55-SHPIP, 55-TRPIP 690CDC97-B9EC-4B86-BE52-57CB5648BD79.png

Reactions: Ssyko
Good to know thanks for sharing the info from englander.