It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Caw

Minister of Fire
May 26, 2020
Massachusetts
The first log drop from my tree guy! Mostly nice straight red maple with a little red oak mixed in. I have nowhere to put it right now and my wife is already shaking her head at me but I'll figure it out. ::-)

Nice looking wood and build another shed...and hide it...good for her...I bet the doggy and kids like it..lol..clancey

Got a couple hrs of work in today. Saw jammed so I spent some time cleaning and sharpening too.

Reactions: Solarguy3500
Beautiful!

You two are over working yourselves but sure does look like you were productive..and put that fat and sassy doggy to work...old clancey

Gordon helped. We had to get it done today as it's going to rain all day tomorrow. The wood would be fine, this is for 2024/25, but I didn't want to deal with a wet sawdust mess.

Screenshot_20211111-132733_Photos.jpg

My rewards. More to follow it's my Friday!

124470.jpeg

He is one "worthless" doggy --give him a sip (very small one) and let him enjoy with you and yours..Its the week end almost and happy veterans day everybody...clancey