Jøtul School

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Wilson

Nov 19, 2005
Orient Point, NY
I saw THIS up on the Jotul web site. Any of you Mainers want to go over there this weekend and report back to the rest of us? You might even win a free stove! Jotul is located HERE, in Gorham, Maine... near Portland, where they ship their stoves & parts into from Norway.

Jøtul School

Alternative heating solution

On Saturday, August 26 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Jøtul North America will open its doors for a hands-on showcase about the benefits of wood and gas heating. Guests will have the opportunity to learn more about classic Jøtul stoves, and the contemporary urban design of the SCAN line. Completely free of charge, this open house will also include valuable discounts and entry into a Jøtul stove sweepstakes.

Jøtul will present two sessions of Alternative Heating Solutions, held at 10:30 a.m. and noon sharp. The sessions will feature wood burning demonstrations on Jøtul stoves, and will look closely at efficiency, general safety, venting, and cost comparisons vs. other common heating sources. In addition to discussions, guests will also have a likely chance at touring Jøtul's manufacturing facilities. Complimentary food and beverages will also be available.

Jøtul North America is located at 55 Hutcherson Dr. in Gorham Industrial Park, off of Gorham Road, Gorham ME, 04038. For more information, call 775.2126.

Directions from the Maine Turnpike:
Take the Rand Road exit 47 to Westbrook Arterial
Follow Westbrook Arterial West to Rt 25 (Toward Westbrook/Gorham)
Follow Rt 25 West through Westbrook
Continue on 25 West toward Gorham
(Watch for "Jøtul School" signs)
Turn left on Bartlett Rd (Gorham Industrial Park)
Turn right at Hutcherson Dr.

-- Mike

"I CANT FIND IT"!! ............I cant find on that web page where they offer to fly all of us out there , did i miss it ? Damn ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Roo,

It's right underneath the line that says "Everyone in attendence will be given a 602, 100 or 3CB for their time."

Corie said:
Roo,

It's right underneath the line that says "Everyone in attendence will be given a 602, 100 or 3CB for their time."
There ya go ..............Awesome !

Status
Not open for further replies.