Jotul # F 3 CB Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That color hasnt been avalilble for a few years. And its shure doenst seem like a good deal, which is why he/she still has it in stock. IMO

Yep, that's $150 more than I paid for my blue-black enamel F3CB.

What is funny is her teeing off on Jotul in the text. I can't believe their is a Jotul dealer alive that does not know that Jotul won't allow dealers to sell their stoves on the Internet.

I posted it for the item description not price. Woow what deal/ I guy wants some one to pay twice the original value of the stove. Does a crappy job with a spray can, calls it reconditioned. Did not even sand blast the interior to give it a reconditioned look?

Damn! Hold me Back you know that impulsive buyer that I am. Got have that recon stove by Home chepo spary paint, definitely worth the asking price. Is this guy clueless or what? probably found in at the end of a driveway for trash pickup. Got to have some fun with this guy I am going to drop him an e-mail and expln the codes

Talking about the stove in Cori's post

I get it this is April fools right?

What do you think his artfull painting ability and the cost of the spray can is worth $1200. Take a close look the spray paint job is crappy to boot

elkimmeg said:
What do you think his artfull painting ability and the cost of the spray can is worth $1200. Take a close look the spray paint job is crappy to boot

I'm with ya elk. it looks like the rattle can job I did on my huffy when I was about 9 years old... patchy-

MSG I meant the one in cories post, not the F3CB. Maybe he's considering it an antique? How does that work with stoves is it similar to cars? I guess at this point it'd still be a classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.