Jotul F 400 price

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Mikelly

Feb 26, 2019
East Texas
Do any of Ya'll know what a new Jotul F 400 in Majolica Brown sells for? I find lots of them on-line but none advertise the price. I'm considering an almost new one and don't know what it's worth.

Any thoughts on how well they perform?

Thanks.

I was quoted 2813 plus tax. I think retail price is around 3200.
:eek: I paid half that for a blue-black enameled F400 in 2006.

These prices are negotiable. You can talk the dealer down. Just like buying a car.
I got them to knock $300 off the asking price of my Jotul Oslo.

Reactions: Mikelly
Yes, I called around to 4 different Jotul dealers. The prices varied quite a bit for the same stove. I eventually found one 30 miles away for the best price. It was on the showroom floor in August. They were happy to have an easy sale at that time of the year.

Yes, I called around to 4 different Jotul dealers. The prices varied quite a bit for the same stove. I eventually found one 30 miles away for the best price. It was on the showroom floor in August. They were happy to have an easy sale at that time of the year.

That's pretty much our plan. We decided to pass on the used one and wait until later in the summer.