Jotul f3 cb rear smoke outlet

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Charlie_f3cb

Feb 5, 2023
Virginia
I recently bought a Jotul f3 cb and am in the process of rebuilding it. When I bought it, the smoke outlet was at the rear and I need for it to be at the top. I was planning on moving the top outlet cover to the back outlet, it appears to be too small. Looking at the parts list, the back outlet cover calls for part #153917, which is different than the top cover. I cannot find it on line. I will try the Jotul dealers on Monday. does anyone know where I can lay my hands on one? I fear this may be a long order time item with Jotul. Thanks. ps - Can anyone recommend a top notch Jotul dealer? I have not been impressed with my local ones.

In the past, Preston Trading Post in CT has been a good Jotul dealer.