Jotul F3 USA

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nokoni

Nov 28, 2005
I am in the process of having a Jotul F3 installed. Can other owners give me any advice, warning, experiences, or other info. about this stove? I've read the manual about twenty times but I know there will be things not in the manual that I will need to know. I don't want to mess this stove up! It looks so perfect right now. Thanks a million!

Just follow the breakin instructions and expect it's going to smoke a little for the first few times it's fired up as it burns off factory oils. The stove is quite easy to light and get running. Put a stove thermometer on the top so that you can watch temps. It likes to run between 400 and 600 deg. The heat should be even, that is, same temp on the left top side as on the right top side.

Status
Not open for further replies.