Jotul gas log stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Giovanna

Dec 7, 2018
Boston
how to I turn off the light ? Everything had been working just fine ....somehow I got the light turned on ( using my remote as always ) . I have had this stove for several years and all of a sudden...when hitting the mode button...going thru the 4 choices....no matter what I hit ( flame adjust, fan control, light (aux), or dual burner control....nothing helps....I thought perhaps, turning power off and starting fresh might do the trick...but no...light still comes back on ! Hopefully Jotul guy is still a member...he helped me before with changing batteries !
Thanks ! Giovanna

Are you referring to the PILOT?
No.....sorry if I’m not clear in my description....my gas log stove is working....getting heat etc., however when I use my remote to select a mode which has the options of choosing the flame modulation,fan control, dual burner control, and a light that comes on inside the display .
Somehow, that display light is now set to be on and I cannot turn it off by using the mode button which normally would clear any of those functions.....