Jotul parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Dave

Jan 2, 2011
Upstate NY
Hello all, been a while since I have made a post, but looking at buying another used gas stove. An important factor is finding parts and looks like Jotul stoves may be tough to get parts for in general. Can anyone confirm or deny this, I am a diy type. There enough shortages as is and don't want anymore headaches if i can help it.

Thanks, stay safe and warm!

Reactions: clancey
Don't know where you heard that, but unless you're getting a unit more than 20 years old, Jotul still supports their products. The older models only used Jotul body castings. The innards were manufactured by Majestic.

Reactions: clancey
Don't know where you heard that, but unless you're getting a unit more than 20 years old, Jotul still supports their products. The older models only used Jotul body castings. The innards were manufactured by Majestic.
Thanks for the reply, I was searching for sites that sell Jotul parts online directly to owners, but I didn't see anything out there. Can you recommend the ones you know about? Or, is Jotul a parts through the local dealer only company?

Thanks again Dasky.