just a update on my order with THELINCO.COM folks

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

unclehuck

Jan 11, 2016
napa,ca
they shipped my new control board and I will get it today. I could not get them on the phone and I hope it is the right one.
That is the drawback to not getting someone on the phone to verify your order.

I just wanted some feedback on my attempt to just power my parlour 3000 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours before I come home from work. Would a lamp timer on the 110 volt power cord along with a thermostat calling for heat work. the lamp timer would cycle off, and the stove would revert to 12 volt with fan and feeder running on low. the feeder needs to depower just how do I do this?, the fan just runs till the stove cools enough to shut it self off. A thermostat by itself is not what I want. this stove runs on 12 volts dc thru a transformer when running normally.
when the lamp timer turns the power back on, does it go to low on the feeder because the thermostat is calling for heat. I have heard some stoves HARMON have built in controls for this.
maybe someone out there has dealt with this.
thanks....
unclehuck

Status
Not open for further replies.