just finished stacking my latest score

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gimmeWood

Mar 18, 2008
Boston area
JWqgX.jpg

Reactions: aroth
Gonna top cover it?

why top cover it, heck they're running sprinklers on it! That, sir, is a lot of wood!

OK, why ARE they running sprinklers on it?

Is that Black Locust?

Ok OK OKKKK Are you for real cuz I am SOOOOOOO Jelious right now I don't even care if its mill bound :eek::mad:!! If I had that much wood I could build a ladder to the moon and back then burn it and do it all over again!

Reactions: ScotO
C'mon...there's not enough space between the rows for that to season properly. ;)

Just imagine how much fun it would be to run as fast as possible over the top of that wood pile then fall and break your neck ! Man if only we where 10 again =

Pete

Its like an optical illusion. Its like one of those trick mirrors. wow thats a dream right there.

OK, I love the wood pile, but the crane is the really cool toy in that pic.

Reactions: Thistle
All I want to see is how it is going to get split? Vertical or horizontal? Let the debate begin. ;)

My work here is done.Time for lunch.

Reactions: ScotO
They obviously do not know the correct way to make the ends of the stacks.

No doubt headed to the pulp mill. Sort of puts zap's stacks to shame doesn't it. ;lol

I wish I had a picture of one stack in MI a few years back when they had some big stacks all over the UP. Over a million board feet in stacks makes for some big time stacks for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.