Keep an eye out for the seller "stovedoc" on Ebay - This is Breckwell - Big E for $825.00

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phil san said:
Ordered the Big E on 6/25/09. Just delivered 6/30/09. Super fast response from Customer Service. Trac ID emailed within 24 hours. Fedex Freight telephoned next day.

Arrived on a boxed pallet. Truthfully, with the back cover off, hopper and door open, I can't tell the differnce between a new or refurb stove.

Now wait till I light it up. - but not for a while.

Agreed - my stove arrived the same way. It's like brand new! Very happy with the purchase and the price.

This looks like a good deal. If I hadn't purchased my stove a few years ago I would consider this buy. I paid more and even though the stove has worked great and the company has been just as good it has little more of an industrial look than the one of the Breckwell stoves and I paid more. The home delivery on ebay says it is another $150.00. The only negative I see is that other vendors might include shipping in the overall cost by offering "free" shipping. This would benefit the purchaser that wants home delivery as the credit is based on the sale price of the stove.

Wood Pellet User said:
This looks like a good deal. If I hadn't purchased my stove a few years ago I would consider this buy. I paid more and even though the stove has worked great and the company has been just as good it has little more of an industrial look than the one of the Breckwell stoves and I paid more. The home delivery on ebay says it is another $150.00. The only negative I see is that other vendors might include shipping in the overall cost by offering "free" shipping. This would benefit the purchaser that wants home delivery as the credit is based on the sale price of the stove.

I got free shipping. $825.00 delivered. I had it shipped to where I work which has a loading dock.

Status
Not open for further replies.