Keystone Cops

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackfre

Burning Hunk
Oct 3, 2011
N CA
Due to the re-model of the house I pulled the Encore and had to move it to a storage container about 40 yds from the house. I had strapped it to a 4wheel dolly and was able to roll it out to the porch steps. Figured the little Kubota Backhoe would handle it, but boomed out straight it was lifting the front end. Also quite close qtrs so I had one friend operating the bh. Another friend in the front loader bucket for ballast and I walked along beside the bh steering with one hand and operating the drive with the other while trying not to run over my feet. We safely made it to the container, but what cluster. Unfortunately no one was there to take photos.

Could have been worse, glad you made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.