Kuuma Manufacturing Video

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

lampmfg

Burning Hunk
May 16, 2011
Tower, MN
lamppakuuma.com
Making it Up North on PBS did a show focused on sauna, but it shows a look into our #kuuma manufacturing process for anyone interested. You can see some old pictures of my dad and the original furnace/sauna stove designs as well. The only downside is you need Facebook for this shortened clip. https://fb.watch/3LDyj5YY8m/

Making it Up North on PBS did a show focused on sauna, but it shows a look into our #kuuma manufacturing process for anyone interested. You can see some old pictures of my dad and the original furnace/sauna stove designs as well. The only downside is you need Facebook for this shortened clip. https://fb.watch/3LDyj5YY8m/
Nice video. It reminded me that when I was looking into purchasing a furnace I think your dad was still doing many of the tasks mentioned in the video. I'm sure I called lampmfg at least 4 times with more questions than necessary . He answered the phone every time and was more than happy to stay on the line with me until all questioned were answered regardless of how long it took.

Last edited:
Nice video. It reminded me that when I was looking into purchasing a furnace I think your dad was still doing many of the tasks mentioned in the video. I'm sure I called lampmfg at least 4 times with more questions than necessary . He answered the phone every time and was more than happy to stay on the line with me until all questioned were answered regardless of how long it took.

Yep, back in '14 when I purchased mine it was Daryl who I solely dealt with throughout the process.

@lampmfg , you wouldn't happen to have a link to the full version, would you?

Reactions: woodey

Very interesting...being a native Ohioan I have no experience with sauna...in the video the one lady made it sound like sauna night was also their "bath night" as kids...how does that work? A wet/soapy rag and plenty of steam = bath? I guess I could see that...other than the rinse part...maybe that is what the pot of cold water was that the guy dumped over his head at the end there?