Large pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To All:

On this Christmas Morning, I am pleased to deliver two photographs that will make you laugh. Gentlemen, here she is in all her glory....I give you MOAP (Mother of All Pellets). MOAP is almost six years old and her ends have chipped a bit.....when I took her out of the Pennington bag, she was every bit of 3.75 inches. She's now runing about 3.65 (the horror!) View attachment 86344

wow I'm ROTFLMAO.... if you post it in the contest thread you might have it...the BIGGEST "pellet" I think you should know ...it will have to submit to a drug screen for performance enhancing drugs....;lol only kidding

Where is the contest thread? I looked but couldn't find it. Of course, that might have something to do with the amount of Christmas cheer I drank last night;)

Iceguy4, Thanks for pointing out the posts. Yes you and I aligned. It must be a NY thing. This site is something else. And yes, my wife has a great sense of humor, it must be from being a nurse for many years. She's a good find.

Status
Not open for further replies.