leaking Buderus Logano for parts or ???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsettgas

Sep 16, 2009
northern WI
I have a cast iron Buderus Logano G201 (02.40 5-section) boiler that regrettably sprung a leak this past winter. from everything I've been able to find out, trying to repair this is dubious at best, and I'm going to part ways with it. before hauling it to the scrap yard, its available for very cheap in its entirety here in Chequamegon Bay area of NW Wi or I'd be willing to part it out - as other than the leak (which I suspect may have resulted from polybutylene tubing with no 02 barrier) - doors, grates, draft control, etc are all in good shape.

715 373-5445 if you're interested.

Roy

thanks to the preceding post, the Buderus is now on a trailer headed to a new & (hopefully) productive life further south, rather than going to the scrap yard. I'm glad for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.