Left AND right Beechnut for a Combifire #4 Manual

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I know this topic has floated around a bit in recent years, but I still have yet to find a Jotul Combifire #4 Manual. Someone here a couple years back offered up their left beechnut in order to get a copy of the manual. I'll up the bid and offer my right as well. Unfortunately it's not on Jotul's site. A member here had mentioned it might be on Jotul's site listed as a 1A. The clearances in that manual are different from what's on the back of a 4A. Any help is appreciated! Bill

Have you contacted Jotul directly? They might have an archived copy in their system but likely they would have posted on their website with other discontinued stoves .... They have the #1 and the #6 If you do find one, we can upload in the wiki area.

Edit:
http://jotul.com/us/guides/identify-your-old-jøtul-product-and-user-manuals
They have the copies of them at the above link

Last edited:
I know I answered but it still shows as unanswered ... give it a bump so more eyes will see.

Edit: Differences in clearances? Which has the smaller clearance values - tag or 1a manual?

Edit: Compared to the 6 manual? They have reduced clearances compared to the 1a manual.

Last edited:
I know this is late, but a call to Jotul technical support paid off. Jotul Combifire 4b manual is attached below! Hopefully a pro user can add it to the Wiki. I suggested that Jotul host this online with the rest of their vintage manuals.

Attachments

• 4B.pdf
    275.9 KB · Views: 311