Let's talk Blaze King Princess fans

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Ctd01

Oct 25, 2011
ct
So I have had a bk PI1010a for 10 years now and love it. 6 out right now house is in the 70s. My dad just bought a Princess 29. The CFM on the fan is horrible next to my old princess. I see he has what looks like a single prop oversized computer fan vs my dual squirrel cage fan. My question. Can we retro fit an old style fan on there with out too much complication? Merry Christmas everyone. Thanks in advance.

I can't figure out how to edit the post. I see an admin moved this for me. So my question remains.

Hang in there. It's the holidays and most folks are with their families. I suspect the blower change was to reduce noise. BKVP may know.

Hang in there. It's the holidays and most folks are with their families. I suspect the blower change was to reduce noise. BKVP may know.
Yea I understand. Not a rush. I think they did it to cure noise but the flow ain't so good.