Local resource for Englander parts (central MA)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

orangecrushcj7

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
Jun 30, 2008
Barre MA
Just wanted to pass along my find. If you are located in central MA, Pellets Direct in Uxbridge stocks parts for Englander stoves, as well as many other brands. It is a good way to get your parts if you need them same day, or just don't want to dole out for shipping. They don't mark up either. I bought my gaskets from them for the same price as on the Englander Website. They have a minimum charge of $25 for credit cards though.

Yeah ESW needs to discover USPS Priority Mail. The post office will pick the packages up at the plant and two to three day shipping anywhere in the country would be five bucks for the one pound stuff.

And just $12 for up to seventy pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.