Look at what i couldnt take!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Hearth Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
CT
So i had contractors come in today and cut some trees and branches away from the faciliti's fence. I luckly brought my wifes SUV so i was able to throw in some wood (heavy) It was Oak and Maple. I didnt have more space and the boss is comming in later to pick up whats left!

I made friends with the guy cutting the trees and guess what hes cutting some Oaks on monday. Told me to bring a pick up and he would let me take as much as i wanted! Wooo Hooo!

Heres what i missed out on!

Attachments

• downsized_1024091325.jpg
    downsized_1024091325.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 707
Naw, that's not much wood there but that new oak you are about to get sounds good!

It's great that you made connection that can hook you up with wood down the road. Make sure you give him a case of beer or a bottle of booze or something. I've discovered in this forum that many wood-people like to drink! ;-)

Why is it i only get the willow and cottonwood.....

Leaving wood behind, brings a tear to my eye.
Kudos on the hook up.

I would (wood)( :lol: ) have taken the ones that looked like they were trying to escape climbing the fence, and that one looks like it is trying to go under the fence with a few buddies!!! ;-P

Status
Not open for further replies.