looking at a used Morso 1410 squirrel model

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shweebies

Oct 22, 2008
Central Texas
I am looking at a used Morso 1410. I need an additional smaller stove in my house - I currently burn a waterford trinity which I love! I couldn't find any reviews on this specific model of Morso and was wondering if anyone had any experience with it. I have also been looking at another waterford leprechaun stove as well. I know people aren't thrilled with waterford since it is hard to get parts, but the stove I have now has been a good workhorse for me. So I am trying to get a feel for the Morso.

I have a morso 2110 and so far, I love it. I really wanted the 1410, but the wood I ordered and stacked (16") was too large and being in New England, was advised to get a larger size stove. Thus far, the quality of morso has lived up to my expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.