Looking for a Harman XXV pellet stove in New England.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kdx200kawasaki

Jun 26, 2008
southern,Maine
Anyone know where I can get a Harman XXV pellet stove? It appears I have waited too long to get one for the upcoming winter. Everyone I have talked to doesn't seem to want my money.

rider said:
Everyone I have talked to doesn't seem to want my money.
They want your money. However, they aren't going to take it if they can't give you a stove. That's good business.

Do you plan to install it yourself? If not, you better make sure that a local dealer has time to install your stove.

I just bought my Harman XXV today from Ash Away Heath & Chimney in N. Dartmouth, MA. (508-993-5577). They have a few more instock. I am not sure what other dealers are selling it for, but I paid $3200. We plan on installing outselves. My father has done this in the past, and is coming down to help us out.

It is starting to look like Maine is closed until further notice. :wow:

I bet those remaing stoves will be gone on Wednesday.

$3200 sounds like a bargain. I had a dealer in Gorham try to sell that same stove to me in May for almots $3500 and that was before the blitz broke out.

I am beginning to think people are getting rooked just like with the generators in the Ice Storm of 98.

Oh boy here we go again.

I just paid for my Harman XXV yesterday it was $3100, install will be $ 695. They are holding it until I move in Sept. They showed me the new price from Harman, it's now $3500 and they can't give any discounts. So it seems that if you want a Harman bought now, it's going to cost you $3500.

Status
Not open for further replies.