Looking for a vintage wood stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Steveoeldy

May 4, 2021
Phoenix
Hello everyone,
I am in search of a vintage wood stove that in restorable condition and something more unique than the franklin/Montgomery ward folding door models you see everywhere. I am working on a remodel project and am planning a hearth/wood stove combo that will be the centerpiece of the room. I only burn a few times a year being in Phoenix so the inefficiency isn't an issue. I restored and sold an Atlantic 124 a few years back and would love to have it back but can't find another like it anywhere. Any help is appreciated.

Screenshot_20210503-093118_OfferUp.jpg

Craigslist in the region will probably be your best bet.

Craigslist in the region will probably be your best bet.
Thats where I found the atlantic I sold a few years back but I've been hawking Craigslist and OfferUp and not having much luck. I assume partially because it's too hot for wood stoves in most of Arizona and we're a pretty young state so lacking in the antiquities. I'm going to keep looking out with my fingers crossed. If I find something elsewhere I would pay shipping if the price was right

Does anyone know what this stove is? Has a no. 126 embossed near the outlet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210504-143221_OfferUp.jpg
    Screenshot_20210504-143221_OfferUp.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 141