Looking for assistance on KP 130

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Fish77

Nov 22, 2018
Ohio
i have been running stove for about a month now and cleaning every other day. Last night it ran out of pellets and shut off. After reloading and attempting to fire back up the igniter doesn’t seem to get hot enough. It gets warm but not hot. I went ahead and did a very thorough cleaning and inspection of all. Including exhaust pipe. Now when I turn on the auger isn’t working or igniter. I held aux for 3 sec to reset all back to factory. Since that the draft light is blinking I assume indicating a leak. I’ve checked everything that I can think of. I’m wondering when I reset using aux did that do something to board. Thanks for any help

Do you have a manual ?
If you do check the trouble shooting section
I don't know your stove is I can not help
Welcome to the forum
Also is this a King Pellet Stove ? .
Make and model is important

Do you have a manual ?
If you do check the trouble shooting section
I don't know your stove is I can not help
Welcome to the forum
Also is this a King Pellet Stove ? .
Make and model is important
Yes I have manual. I’ve checked everything I can or thought I have. Yes it is a king pellet stove model is KP 130.
Thanks

Update. I by passed the pressure switch and everything started working. The igniter seems a little slower than it has been as it took 10 min to ignite and smoldered for a shot period until flame took off. I believe the pressure switch to be bad and hope to be able to contact company and get another one on the way to replace. But got heat for now!

Update. I by passed the pressure switch and everything started working. The igniter seems a little slower than it has been as it took 10 min to ignite and smoldered for a shot period until flame took off. I believe the pressure switch to be bad and hope to be able to contact company and get another one on the way to replace. But got heat for now!

How did you pass the pressure switch? Thanks .....I keep getting error 6 , I ordered a new igniter and it still is thrithrorhe code...