Looking for Bio Brick Source in SE CT area

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

danking49

Hearth Supporter
Dec 12, 2008
Rhode Island
I'd like to try out Bio Bricks or similar product if anyone knows where I might purchase a small quantity (not a full pallet) in the Southeastern CT or Southern RI area.

Thanks

Maybe this place:

Blakeslee Pellet Sales
141 Atkins Street
Middletown, CT 06457
Meriden 203-238-3944
Middletown 860-346-1270
1-800-232-7933

I had found a site that had a dealer locator on the web site previously. If I can find the URL again, I'll post it for you.

Middletown, CT (Blakeslee) is probably a little far for him.

Thanks everyone, Eastern Pellet in Franklin is a reasonable drive from work in New London. I'll give him a call today.

RI Swamp Yankee said:
Thanks everyone, Eastern Pellet in Franklin is a reasonable drive from work in New London. I'll give him a call today.

He has some ton pallets on the Envi 8's for 279 and sells individual 6-packs of the blocks for $4. I picked up a few packs yesterday when I picked up a ton of Lignetics.

Status
Not open for further replies.