Looking for Enviro Pellet Stove Service in Northern Vermont.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

bostonfan49

Minister of Fire
Nov 10, 2011
Essex Jct. Vermont
Starting my 12th winter with my M55 Insert. The stove is running great…..but if I need professional help, it appears that there is no one in Chittenden County who services Enviro Pellet stoves. The Enviro website lists Green Mountain Fireplace, but they stopped carrying and servicing Enviro Pellet stoves years ago. Of the remaining 7 dealers, I believe only 1 or 2 are still in business and they are not remotely close at all. My primary concern is changing the Igniter. I’m only on my second one, so I know that it’s running on borrowed time. I have changed my combustion fan twice, (easy) and also my Convection fan ( old style to new) plus I take it out every season and give the blades a wash. The igniter (insert) seem a bit more challenging. If anyone knows a service rep in Northern Vermont, please give me a shout! Thanks, Bill

Reactions: vinny11950
Starting my 12th winter with my M55 Insert. The stove is running great…..but if I need professional help, it appears that there is no one in Chittenden County who services Enviro Pellet stoves. The Enviro website lists Green Mountain Fireplace, but they stopped carrying and servicing Enviro Pellet stoves years ago. Of the remaining 7 dealers, I believe only 1 or 2 are still in business and they are not remotely close at all. My primary concern is changing the Igniter. I’m only on my second one, so I know that it’s running on borrowed time. I have changed my combustion fan twice, (easy) and also my Convection fan ( old style to new) plus I take it out every season and give the blades a wash. The igniter (insert) seem a bit more challenging. If anyone knows a service rep in Northern Vermont, please give me a shout! Thanks, Bill
Did you have luck finding a technician in your area?

Reactions: bostonfan49
Hi VTPellet…
Actually I did! Haven’t called yet, no issues but the Nice Folks at "Stove and Flag Works" gave me the name of: C Harrington, an independent service tech who works on Heating systems and Pellet stoves. Supposedly he has good reviews…
Bill

Reactions: VTPellet