Looking for lopi 520 info

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zdriver123

Nov 15, 2014
Sequim wa
Hello,

I just bought a Lopi 520 woodstove manufactured in April of 1984. It didn't come with a manual, so I'm having to learn on the fly about the air controls. It had two handles below the doors, one right above the other. I looked online and was unable to find a manual for this style. Does anyone know how to operate these?

Hi, this is about two years late, I'm sure you have figured it out by now. The right handle controls the rear air, the left the front air. To open them, the right is out and left is pushed in. Now, I've also got an 84' 520 and love it. I couldn't find a blower for it anywhere, so I bought a universal one that is supposed to work on the newer Liberty model, and the newer 520's. It if from Travis Industries, model 99000118. I did have to cut the holes in the rear of the stove, with a grinder and dremel grinder (doesn't have to be perfect). Got it all back in place and it seems to work great so far.

Contact Travis Industries. They are great! They will send you a pdf of the manual you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.