Looking for someone to install a PF100 in Hillsboro, NH

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AcadiaV

Mar 9, 2015
New Hampshire
Hi there,

My name is Acadia but I prefer to go by Katie. I recently had the good fortune of buying a harman PF100 for $300, it's in very good shape, all the venting, fan switch, thimble and cap, plenum, blower and box were included. To be honest the person who sold it to me had hooked up the blower wiring wrong and simply though something was wrong with it. He never disclosed this to me, but I found a previous post about the same PF100 from the seller on one of these pellet forums. My husband is an electrician so he had the good sense to look up the wiring diagram and realized two wires were in the wrong place. The only thing that didn't come with the furnace was the thermostat but I ordered one. We tested it a few days ago and it works great. I'm. Looking for someone to connect the cold air return and plenum into my existing forced hot air system. I'm looking to have this done as soon as possible but I do realize this is the busy time of year for this stuff. I'd be very appreciative if anyone could recommend someone who works in my area to do the install. I had no idea what I was bargaining for when I bought a brick colonial built in 1817. I currently have a harman advance but that's not strong enough for the whole house. Thanks you all for any recommendations as you guys have been an amazing source of information in. The past and have saved my family thousands!

Eternally grateful in New Hampshire

Status
Not open for further replies.