Lopi Endeavor & Republic

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

jmb6420

Burning Hunk
Jun 25, 2019
NE Oklahoma
Just installed a new Lopi Endeavor 2020 and a Lopi Republic 1250. Endeavor in the house and republic in the shop. When cold weather comes I'll do a testing and share. I haven't seen to much info on this forum about Lopi (especially the 2020 model). View attachment 262080View attachment 262081 IMG_20200728_113435.jpgIMG_20200728_103810.jpg

Reactions: Newburnerwisconsin
Enjoy! I have the little Lopi Answer insert. Perfect for my needs.

I have a Lopi republic (1750). I had limited options on what I could install because of limited clearances with the existing firebox (unless I wanted to spend thousands more). I have a 2700 sq ft home which this unit is not capable of completely heating, but all in all I have been really happy! Sure I'd love a something bigger, but given my constraints the Republic has been a great option. I burn mostly Fir and get 6-7 hour burns. Not bad for an itty bitty little box and soft wood.

The Endeavor has been a classic mid-sized Lopi and a good performer. Hope the 2020 version keeps up this good tradition.